Meditech Consulting Services
The success of your Meditech implementation depends on having the right experience on your team. With Quality Informatics Consulting, our team will provide in-depth knowledge and extensive Meditech Consulting experience that are currently leading Meditech related projects across the country. At Quality Informatics, our Meditech consultants have completed countless implementations and have been across some of the largest hospitals across the United States.
We Know Meditech EHR
Quality Informatics Consulting has Meditech professionals that focus on Meditech build, Meditech training, Meditech implementations, executing Meditech upgrades and optimizations, and managing Meditech Go Lives. Our Meditech builders, trainers and advisors all fully understand the complex relationship between Meditech’s modules and the tangled web of workflows as well as third party technologies integration.
Our group’s focus is to project manage, consult, train, design and execute your Meditech implementation for all modules across all levels.Our Meditech consultants understand the integration requirements and impacts Meditech modules may have on various systems. Our team follows a rigorous process to ensure that all Meditech applications pass integrated testing with full end to end testing.
- Advise on industry leading best practices and execution on any Meditech implementation
- Provide training on Meditech modules to help educate your team and end users
- A robust and methodical HR team focused on providing the best Meditech consultants for your project
- Flexibility in placing consultants in a temporary or permanent positions
We Know Meditech
Our Meditech consultants have some of the worlds best experience with today’s leading Meditech software modules, including:
- All integrated modules of the Health Care Information System (HCIS)
- Medical and Practice Management (MPM) is a completely integrated health care practice management solution created to serve clinicians and administrative staff in practices and clinics. The software solution encompasses a comprehensive set of tools designed to fully automate physician practices and clinics, including scheduling, registration, electronic records, open item billing (electronic claim submission and remittance), ambulatory order management, a physician’s desktop, and statistical and reimbursement reporting.
- What is great about Meditech is the seamless integration with the Meditech enterprise HCIS. Executives in health care enterprises and other larger organizations can integrate physician practices and clinics within their organizations to provide a patient-centric approach to managing patients’ health care across the continuum, providing benefits to patients, physicians, and organizations.
- Medical and Practice Management (MPM)
- Meditech’s Home Care solution provides your hospital or practice with complete and smart Home Health, Hospice, and Telehealth software. Integration with the Meditech HCIS helps health care care professionals monitor their patients outside the hospital, ensuring better management of ongoing treatments and conditions.
- Nursing (NUR) and Patient Care System (PCS)
- Emergency Department Management (EDM)
- electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR)
- Bedside Medication Verification (BMV)
- Physician Care Manager (PCM) including Provider Order Management (POM) and Ambulatory Order Management (AOM)
- Home Care
- Long Term Care
- Meditech offers administrative and clinical products developed for long term care, long term acute care (LTAC), and rehab facilities
- Behavioral Health
- Behavioral health facilities can really benefit from Meditech’s behavioral health system to focus on the complex needs of diverse mental health and social service disciplines. These range from emergency crisis intervention to acute and longer-term hospitalization.
At Quality Informatics Consulting, we are leaders in providing consulting services on Meditech design, customizations, testing, training, software integrations, project management, and data management. Contact Us Today to Learn More.
Quality Informatics Consulting is not a partner, reseller or affiliated with Meditech.