EClinical Works EMR Optimization and Training
While difficult in some situations, software companies continue to optimize and help medical staff improve their process. Qualify Informatics Consulting is dedicated to helping medical staff such as physicians, nurses, and office staff learn their way around new processes and adapt technology to their existing workflow by providing options that suit their needs best.
Potential of EClinicalWorks Training and Software
In today’s rapid-pace world, the truth is that most practices cannot keep up with the constant stream of technological upgrades to their EMR. Providers are spending an increasing amount of time on administrative tasks, rather than visiting with patients. Not only is this increasing patient wait times, but it is increasing provider burnout rates and lowering the overall quality of medical care.
With the proper training, eClinicalWorks EMR can reduce these burdens on the medical industry and help provide an optimized, results-oriented solution to these problems.
- Increase Productivity Proper training, automation and newly implemented features can help reduce the burden on the medical staff, increasing productivity and decreasing patient wait times.
- Physicians will notice fewer administrative tasks, with a better, more informed view of the patient’s health history, allowing providers to spend more time with patients.
- Improve Adoption Staff adoption is paramount when switching to a new workflow. With less downtime, staff can focus on their work without losing morale and feeling as if they are falling behind in their current workload. This is why on-site training, workflow consulting and best practices documentation are available on-site when your practice switches to the new software or needs optimization on current practices.
- Optimize for the Future New upgrades are pushed out to eClinicalWorks EMR frequently, allowing staff to get used to new features slowly, rather than all at once.
- Our team offers upgrade assistance and frequent database reviews and retraining to help identify new areas of practice optimization as new updates are rolled out, helping you get the most out of your software with every upgrade.
- Reduce Physician Burnout Administrative tasks are the number one reason why physicians face burnout in the industry, taking them away from the primary reason they became care providers.
- By analyzing the software’s data, our team can help develop automated tasks and strategies to reduce manual administration and, ultimately, provider and staff burnout.
- Optimize Patient Engagement Care, coordination, and outreach are paramount to a positive patient experience. Once your new workflow is implemented, medical staff can begin caring for the patients in a new light.
- Allow our team to work with your practice to help identify areas where patient engagement could be improved, helping you develop custom strategies to increasing overall satisfaction with the care patients receive.
What Database Does eClinicalWorks Use?
Unlike other EMR systems, eClinicalWorks utilizes nine data centers across the United States for the most reliable service possible. Not only does this minimize any lag or server downtime that the service could experience, but it also leads to a faster network and more reliable data sharing and collection, allowing providers access to patient files faster.
Tailored Solutions for Your Practice
Quality Informatics Consulting is dedicated to providing you with solutions for next-generation medical training and consultation services.
We believe that your success is our success; we provide all the training and tools you need to reduce IT costs, implement new EMR systems, and prioritize patient safety.
Want to learn more about eClinicalWorks or our HUB-certified practice? Contact us today.
1.Bruce Rogers, Transforming Healthcare Using an Ecommerce Model, https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucerogers/2014/08/28/transforming-healthcare-using-an-ecommerce-model/?sh=5b323cde8e3f
Quality Informatics Consulting is not a partner, reseller or affiliated with eClinicalWorks.